[EM] Electowiki article about my strategy-resistant BTV variant

[EM] Electowiki article about my strategy-resistant BTV variant

Kristofer Munsterhjelm-3
I've put up a preliminary version of an article describing the
strategy-resistant Bucklin variant I've talked about before, and I'd
like to get feedback on the article. The language might be a bit
unwikily, for instance.

It's currently here:

https://electowiki.org/wiki/User:Kristomun/Floating_Approval_Bucklin

I've set it as a user page until I've got everything settled and decided
if I want to go with the name. It's a reasonably descriptive name, but
I'm thinking it could possibly be confused for Richard Lung's FAB-STV.
In addition, I'm not sure if I want to give it a formal/snappy name if
it doesn't pass weak invulnerability to Hylland free riding, or if I
should wait until I create a variant that does :-)

Any ideas, thoughts?