[EM] Quick, I need a list of scholars who recognize Hare-STV (IRV) as inferior to any Condorcet-compliant method!

[EM] Quick, I need a list of scholars who recognize Hare-STV (IRV) as inferior to any Condorcet-compliant method!

robert bristow-johnson

We are at a critical time here in Burlington Vermont regarding Ranked-Choice Voting.

I know of Nicolaus Tideman, Eric Maskin, and Markus Schulze and some publications.

Please get me other names, particularly of recognized and published authors.

Feel free to include yourself.

(and please, no bullshit)

--

r b-j                  [hidden email]

Re: [EM] Quick, I need a list of scholars who recognize Hare-STV (IRV) as inferior to any Condorcet-compliant method!

VoteFair-2
 > Feel free to include yourself.

Me, Richard Fobes, author of the book "Ending The Hidden Unfairness In
U.S. Elections" (which is available on most ebook readers, plus a
limited print run).

Also I'm the person behind the VoteFair.org website, which includes
testimonials about VoteFair ranking, which is mathematically equivalent
to the Condorcet-Kemeny method.

Plus I'm the administrator of the VoteFair American Idol polls which
spanned multiple years of doing weekly polls with as many as 1,000
(sometimes 2,000) unique voters.

Richard Fobes