[EM] Raynaud's method

Kristofer Munsterhjelm-3
The method of minmax loser elimination is called Raynaud's method in
different places, e.g. on Electowiki and on Rob LeGrand's voting
simulation page. Where was this method first described?

Since the method bears his name, I imagine it was in some paper of his,
but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know?

-km

Re: [EM] Raynaud's method

Markus Schulze-3
Hallo,

I know this method from this source:

Kenneth J. Arrow, Herve Raynaud, "Social Choice and
Multicriterion Decision-making", MIT Press, 1986

In this book, the method is called "Arrow-Raynaud's Method".

Markus Schulze