[EM] Storage space for voting-methods lists archives

[EM] Storage space for voting-methods lists archives

Kristofer Munsterhjelm-3
I'm now finally seeing the finish line on my project to archive old
yahoo mail groups related to voting and voting methods. I still have a
few pages to write (summaries per month per mailing list), but other
than that, I'm all done.

I don't have a server with the required space to store everything
uncompressed, though, so I'd like to ask if anyone here would be able to
store it so the world can access these archives? They come out to about
16 GB.

Search functionality (e.g. Sphinx) would be nice but it's not a
necessity. In a pinch, we could use Google once it trawls everything.

-km