[EM] Updated Approval Sorted Margins page on Electowiki

[EM] Updated Approval Sorted Margins page on Electowiki

Ted Stern
FYI, I made some updates to the Approval Sorted Margins page on Electowiki.

Main changes are to simplify explanations and wording, and consolidate Marginal Ranked Approval Voting page as an alternative heuristic.

I was using the Schulze method page as a model, and haven't worked through all the satisfied criteria yet.

At some point I will also link in my github repo with example code.