[EM] Vote::Count Library for Election Methods

[EM] Vote::Count Library for Election Methods

John Karr
I've written and released a collection of Perl Libraries for determining
the results of Alternative Voting Methods.

Currently both Range and Ranked Ballots are supported.

https://metacpan.org/pod/Vote::Count

Re: [EM] Vote::Count Library for Election Methods

Kristofer Munsterhjelm-3
On 9/9/20 7:20 PM, John Karr wrote:
> I've written and released a collection of Perl Libraries for determining
> the results of Alternative Voting Methods.
>
> Currently both Range and Ranked Ballots are supported.
>
> https://metacpan.org/pod/Vote::Count

Great! Perhaps you'd like to add it to Electowiki - either at
https://electowiki.org/wiki/Voting_links or as a page of its own.

What methods does it support? I'm not familiar with Perl library
documentation, so I couldn't see at a glance.

-km

Re: [EM] Vote::Count Library for Election Methods

John Karr
The
https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Vote-Count/lib/Vote/Catalog.pod
page lists the methods implemented in Vote::Count.

I added it to the Voting_links page.

On 9/11/20 6:06 AM, John Karr wrote:
> The
> https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Vote-Count/lib/Vote/Catalog.pod
> page lists the methods implemented in Vote::Count.
>
> I added it to the Voting_links page.

Thanks :-)

FYI, there's a typo on that page: it says Kemmeny, but that should be
Kemeny.

-km

Re: [EM] Vote::Count Library for Election Methods

John Karr
Thanks for the correction.

I would greatly appreciate others looking over my documentation, a lot
of which is covering the underlying theory and methods.

The git repository is https://github.com/brainbuz/Vote-Count.