[EM] elections only "empower" poiticians. single winner is better

[EM] elections only "empower" poiticians. single winner is better

Sennet Williams
parliament was made illegal in 1776, it is a ridiculous system.

Single winner elections force politicians to cater to the majority,

I just watched the UC Berkeley elections, which use the parliament system, being totally meaningless, as students only vote for people they know (like fraternity members)

My other University (EWU), had specific offices, and issues mattered.