[EM] tech solotions

Christopher Colosi
Are there any tech companies working on improving voting?  Looking for my next role and would love to work on this problem as my main job rather than just on the side :).  Figured this list would know if there's something out there worth applying to.

Regards,
--Chris

Re: [EM] tech solotions

fdpk69p6uq