Electoral standards

Craig Carey-2
K.D. Weinert wrote:
>At the risk of throwing in an entire new set of variables and
>considerations, I'd like the group to consider adding the following
>criteria, which are designed to take into account the distorting
>factor that money spent in the political process has [snip]
>
>1) Reducing the advantage of wealth [snip]
>2) Increasing voter participation ("breadth")[snip]
>3) Increasing the advantage of breadth [snip]

I don't know why you're defensive about adding these standards;
they're good candidates.

I suspect Weinert3 will be problematic in single-winner elections,
and somewhat problematic in multiwinner elections, since it runs
counter to the proportionality standard.  As you've formulated it,
it's not about money.  Can it be reworded?