Internet host for EM documents (was Re: "Spokane" method)

Internet host for EM documents (was Re: "Spokane" method)

Craig Carey-2
Rob wrote about Bruce's documents:
>A possible compromise would be if someone has some extra space on a
>web server that Bruce could post his Word docs to, and then could
>post a URL to the list.  I'm running up to my limit on my server,
>but if someone else has that ability, that would be wonderful.

I can probably get some space on a friendly server at
cyber-world.com but at the moment I'm pressed for time.

It may be more appropriate to host Word docs using ftp, not www.
I'll check whether cyber-world will let me do that.  Alternatively,
Bruce could use Microsoft's free Internet Assistant add-on for Word
which converts, I think, to html format.  (I hope he has a Pentium;
that IA software runs sloooow.)

--Steve