Re: [EM] 25th anniversary of the election-mehods list coming

Re: [EM] 25th anniversary of the election-mehods list coming

Forest Simmons
They have Oscars and Tony awards; we should start an annual Toby award for best message!

Re: [EM] 25th anniversary of the election-mehods list coming

Kristofer Munsterhjelm-3
On 10/02/2021 19.49, Forest Simmons wrote:
> They have Oscars and Tony awards; we should start an annual Toby award
> for best message!

I know this was meant mostly in jest, but it would be a fun way to use
advanced methods and experiment with different methods for the
"nomination" or "primary" process :-)

It may be too much of an effort, though, to go through a whole year's
worth of messages to find the best ones.

-km