electing quotas

Craig Carey-2
Ed Still replied to Helena:
>Use Single Transferable Vote.  No woman can be eliminated because
>of low votes, unless there are at least two other women who are
>already elected or who remain with a higher number of votes.  Same
>with sub-professionals.

How about the multiwinner transfering Condorcet I described about a
week ago (see "multiwinner pairwise"), modified so that if the
quotas haven't been reached when coming down to choosing the final
winners, only candidates of the affirmed groups are eligible?

I'll try to describe it more clearly if my previous post and this
suggested modification aren't clear enough.

--Steve