reply to earlier letter re: H,M,S example

reply to earlier letter re: H,M,S example

Craig Carey-2
{{Simplicity con {{Condorcet+NOTB {{Disapproval rarely needed

Mike O. wrote:
>With the good selection that would become available, when we're
>using Condorcet's method, it seems to me very unlikely that all
>the candidates would be absolutely disapproved by majorities.

After this argument is fleshed out, I'm likely to end up ranking
plain Condorcet over Condorcet+(NOTB or Disapproval), based on the
Shugart1 standard of simplicity.

---Steve     (Steve Eppley    [hidden email])